Attorney-at law and specialist in employment law/
Expert international human resources management
Professional experience and expertise
- 15 years as a solicitor
- Specialist solicitor in employment law for 11 years -
- More than 10 years of experience in various human resources roles in international companies
- More than 6 of those years working for Asian companies,
- Head of HR & Administration for the Chinese electronics manufacturer Hisense Germany GmbH and Hisense Europe R & D Center GmbH
- Senior HR Business Partner for Toshiba Europe GmbH
- Professional Human Resources Consultant at the German Association of Human Resources Management
- Law in Trier, Thessaloniki and Cologne
- 2016 Change Management for Human Resources personnel
- 2016 Business communication Germany-China
- 2015 Certified trainer for for stress-management
- 2013 Sales Develpoment Program
- 2013 Relationship management
- 2012 JUMP - Junior Management Program
- 2012 IT-labor law, social media and data protection
- 2012 PEMP - PAN-EMEA Management Program
- 2011 7 Habits of highly effective people
Competent & trustworthy
Flexible & reliable
I am passionate about employment law. In September 2017, I chose to set up on my own and founded BE|LEGAL Beneke, a boutique law firm specialising in employment law.
I have devoted myself to all the interesting facets of employment law since the start of my career as a lawyer, which now spans almost 15 years. I was initially employed in a law firm where I principally represented employees in proceedings in and out of court. For the last 10 years, I was employed as a human resources specialist in large international companies. I performed various duties for the companies in that role. For instance, I was responsible for the various areas of individual and collective employment law.
Furthermore, I was also in charge of human resources Management, especially Recruiting, Management devolpment and health management. Consequently, I am very familiar with the various functions and areas of a company. I was the point of contact for international teams at all hierarchical levels and also played an active part in cultural and organisational changes and developments in the companies.
In my last two roles, I was head of Human Resources at Hisense Germany GmbH and Hisense Europe R & D Center GmbH, as well as Senior HR Business Partner at Toshiba Europe GmbH. I was deployed in their European headquarters, and in some cases, my work took me across Europe.
In addition to my work as a lawyer and HR specialist, I am also actively involved in various continuous professional development groups. At the same time, I lecture in Law at the CLM Business School in Düsseldorf. I attended the G20 Business and Investors Forum China & Matchmaking Conference in Hamburg in July 2017. I took part in the Politicians and Entrepreneurs podium discussion as an expert in human resources and employment law.